Hee ......

Hee ......

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Thomas :')

U see that punk guy up there ? His name is Thomas .. Between me and him, there's a long story ..

   When i first saw him, which was early this year .. i had a crush on him .. yeah .. even if i was still heartbroken with that Iric guy, but hey, cant i give my heart a break ? so i had a crush on him for like 2 months .. He's the older bro to my new boyfie, which i will write later ;) .. hehe .. before i met his lil bro, i had a crush on this big bro .. for me he's caring and such .. but he ignores me -.- haha .. Then i found out that he was dating one of my schoolmates .. huhu .. but i make dono .. haha, after that, they both broke up after a month .. i saw him fighting with her, she said that she dont want him anymore .. i can see pain in his eyes .. and i was like, you belong with me~ hahaha ..
  Then, he's single again .. by then i still havent made any contact with him .. just a smile :) i was like : maybe i have a chance .. so i did try, me and my friend (who also had a minor crush on him) tell him that we liked him .. he said it was a joke .. so that made me felt heartbroken .. but i wont give up .. But, one fateful day .. He asked out my other friend( who has no crush on him) .. i was like: NOOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but she said yes .. and that was it .. my feelings for him, just gone .. i felt blank .. but luckily, i quickly moved on from that ..
   After my friend and him started going out, starting from there, we started to become close .. to me, as long as i can talk to him .. that enough .. But it turns out, im closer to him than his GF .. we started a bond .. more than a friend, like brothers and sisters .. day by day, we trusted each othe than anyone else in the gang .. im freakin' close to him .. its weird not to see my friends jealousy .. we goofed each ther out .. we're like soulmates .. i've gotta admit that i still have a bit of crush on him that time .. 
   But, all of that comes to and end .. when his lil bro asked me out .. after that, we never talked to each other actually .. cause both of us are busy with our partners .. slowly, i fell in love with his lil bro .. and i slowly got to forget him .. until one day, i feel an urge to play with him .. so, he asked a candy from me, and i got the last one, i put it halfway in my lips and dared him to take that half .. but, i knew he wouldnt do that .. and he just acted on doing that .. then, my boyfie saw that .. i felt guilty .. he asked for a breakup .. i felt so heartbroken i cursed at everyone i know .. i was so damn hurt .. and, there he was asking about why we broke up .. i just told him nothing ..
  Then, all the truths came out .. when he was back in his hometown .. he confessed that he actually liked me in the 1st place .. then i said, why did you choose someone else ? he said: i dont know .. but what i know is i regretted dating your friend .. i actually was going to pick you .. but my friends keep on asking me to take your friend .. i hope right now you can accept me .. i really like you .. everytime that we joke together, its the only way for me to be close to you .. even if as friends .. i cried after i heard this .. but, i can only say that, why youre soo late ? youre wayy too late .. if youre a month earlier .. i couldve accept you .. but, you just too late .. 
He said: okay .. im sorry for everything .. i i had known that you liked me .. i wouldve choose you .. did you know that i almost killed my own brother for you ? I was like: WHAT !?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??! but i dont entirely belive it .. so i asked his bro, and he said yes .. OMFG .. 
   Hmm .. those only remain as memories .. my feelings for him .. and his feelings for me .. but, it will be a good reminder of how my first crush, has a crush on me too :') now, we remain as friends .. not as close as old times .. but, we still talk about things .. i trust him .. me and him will only remain as friends .. now and forever .. we dont have JODOH katakan .. i accept that .. but, if i pandey get married wif his bro, i want him to be the best man .. cause for me he is the best man i ever met :)

2 comments: